Sunday, March 27, 2011

Untitled =]


So I was watching this movie titled "Letters to Juliet" by Amanda Seyfried. What a lovely movie. Thought me about LOVE. Lesson of love. Here we go again!

So in this movie, there's a particular scene I really like.

"What" and "If" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if?
But if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart.

Something like that. It is really true. What if. We always complicate stuff. Love is supposed to be simple for Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud... Okay! Kinda out of topic... What I'm trying to say is, if only we "just do it"! Go to the face of the one you love and tell him/her, Hey! I like you. Wouldn't things be so much much more simpler? I really wish I have the guts to tell that guy I like that I like him. TOO BAD! I don't have guts! (I should be worry if I have...)

Anyway, a super stupid thing I did. He fell sick, I bought him a card which was supposed to be given out to him when I see him. But sadly we didn't go visit him so the card, still with me, laying on my desk collecting dust. AWESOME! Sherroy told me to give it to him. Well, I'll see.

You know this song by Jesse McCartney Stupid Things?


There you go. I like the chorus. "... And all the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on how I feel about you." Hahaha! I think all the stupid things I did should be stopped since it's a waste of time. TRUE STORY! He didn't even care. Why should I be wasting my precious time? I guess Berry will say "LOOK WHO'S TALKING?!" cuz she bets I will continue be stupid. TRUE STORY! Oh kill me already!!!

Right! If it's true love, its never too late. BERRY I'm telling you this. So, go on and have fun. If he's yours, he'll eventually be yours. I truly believe it. So yea, I wish the best for ya sista!

OHHH!!! I nearly forgot about my dream!!! So I had this really bad dream about I was in this island. The sky was sooooo clear! The sea was soooooo blue! Beautiful. I was sitting in this super small canoe on the beach (YES the beach. Not in the middle of the sea) rocking side to side while sunbathing (I wanna be tanned cuz I couldn't get fair =.=). And then there's him. Talking to me. Don't really remember what we chatted and then he got call and left me there.

So I continue looking around and there's this super super super weird scary looking forest on the other side of the island. SPOOOOKAY! And I dunno which ass hole cursed the sky, cursed God and all sudden! the trees all shrunk. The cloud shrunk too. The sky turned black and the sea.... OMG i don't even dare to think. (Sorry the dream was pretty messy and no point). I even saw my dog in it! That dog died like ages ago... Man I miss him. So ya! The island got really scary. All the people in that island were running. I ran too. It was like the end of the world! I actually thought I was gonna die! Stuck in limbo forever. Hahahahahaha! And then I got up. PHEW!!!!!! I couldn't imagine if it went on. I will die die die for real. Hahahahaha!!!

Funny thing is, when I looked for Berry to talk, I was so emotional. I never thank God so much I was alive. Too many things I haven't done. I dowanna leave this world just like that. I wanna go Europe! US! Most importantly, I wanna get married!!!

OH!!! Another song which came across my mind just now. Boyzone's Everyday I Love You.


It says, ".... and you'll never live until you love with all your heart and soul." Heck ya! Keith Tay said two weeks consecutively about the happiness of life comes when you love and be loved. Brilliant! Well said. So much in me right now I just wanna spit it all out. Oh well, love does not boast so I'm just gonna keep it to myself. TEEHEE!

Download Beaches Wallpaper Wallpaper

Forget tomorrow, I just wanna JUMP! --- Simple Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment