Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You're my reflection

The title may seem a lil weird but today I'm telling a story about who was I and what kinda person I used to be like.

When I see that guy of my dream, let's call him L, he always reminds me of me. Well, not the current me but the old me. I mean young me?! Ah! The me a couple of years back. Why do I say so? It's cuz we have too much in common. I was crazy, lazy, messed up (sleeping time I mean) and I still am, talk nonstop, flirty... Another thing is L likes to shake or jump in the elevator, too! Hahahaha! Xiang yin used to hate me so much for doing that.

It's funny how you see yourself in someone. The another me. We're both the only Christian at home. I was pretty surprised. Another similarity. He's tough on the outside, soft on the inside. He's hot and cold, he likes Simple Plan... Too much in common I couldn't recall. Oh! We support the same football team and hate MU!!! F*** you MU!!! And one thing I know for sure, friends are very important to the both of us.

It seems like I've found myself instead of The One huh?! LoL! But it's good to have someone who agrees with you. The feeling is just so awesome. Same personalities except one thing! He's not a very on-time person. Or maybe he was just busy? Oh well, still need to work on that.

Oh, he loves horror movies too! And he listens to those songs I listen to. Uncountable.

One thing I wish he's not like me. Please do not be a clumsy person like me. It's funny how Joshua said sarcastically to me, "Call yourself miss independent?! Please la! So damn clumsy. You need someone to take care of you. You can even fall when you're just standing still." Hmm, wish he'd be the one to take care for me.

You know, I kinda think the both of us look a lil alike. Okay maybe he's the good looking one. Oh well... Don't think I can continue writing on the bumpy road when the bus is shaking like a boat. Gonna passed out soon. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment