Monday, April 11, 2011

Optimist to Pessimist?

What do we have here? I was all hyped about my vision and now?


Because I think I just hit the wall. OUCH!

I know I know.... It's a lil too early to give up. I'm not giving up yet. I still like him like alot alot... It's just that, I dowanna spend my time thinking about him for a moment.

So ya, Imma put him into the freezer. I wanna take Seung Gi outta the fridge. Damn awful! But I love Seung Gi =P

Seung Gi: VICTORY!!!

I realize how crazy I was in love with Seung Gi. He was all I ever talked about before I met L. And after I met L, L is all I ever talk about. It's not right at all.


I guess this song was the reason I decided to store L in the freezer. I would be happier without have to think about him I guess. At least thinking about Seung Gi will never ever make me feel sad. Geez, I don't think I'm talking normally now. I don't even know what am I trying to say.

Oh well, for this moment of time, store L in the freezer that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment