Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random

For those who've known me for a long time, they should know that I'm a very random person. I can go craving for pop corn in the middle of the night or go to chill in starbucks alone.
Random. And I'm so bored sitting in the bus with Jack in my arms. Oh! Did I mention? Vinod got me a kangaroo =.= I was just jokingly mentioned and he actually got me one. So ya, it's Jack! 
Vinod that ass faced monkey! And hey this kangaroo look so much like him. And it's brown! Hahaha definitely is Vinod in disguise. Random!  And you know what I feel like doing now?? Eat udon!!! UDON!!! Damn I'm so hungry now! And it's so cold in the bus my fingers are numb. Ya! Cuz the smart me forgot my jacket on the chair. Oh well, I will survive.  
Anyway, I was so randomly thinking, what if L and I ended up like tae hung and miho? Not my pet tortoises! The two in the series. It's like when L realize my feelings for him when everything is too late. Will that happen? To be honest I'm not jealous kinda person. Though it breaks to see him getting close with other girls. But this is because he doesn't talk to me!!! If he replies me and all, I don't think I will go emo and all.  
Ah who cares? Being random isn't good. It makes me the hot and cold person I am. And when I feel like it, I will do it with all I am. When I don't, don't even bother to talk me to do something. Random! Now I wanna watch drama but it'd be very weird. But I couldn't sleep! Why? Cuz I just couldn't!  
Oh! This is so much more random! I feel like doing this in the future. You know the States likes to have this Hug for charity or Kiss for charity thingy where people donate money and get a hug or kiss from me. Then I will give the money away to do some charity. It's gonna be awesome!!!  Anyway, it's just random thoughts. I think I'm outta my mind. Better stop!
Before I end, I wish to dedicate this song to L.

No comments:

Post a Comment