Sunday, April 10, 2011

What am I to you?

I start to feel like you're a stranger to me now. I know it's funny to say this cuz we've met like 2 months ago... You're so complicated... Like a puzzle and I have to keep searching for the missing pieces.

You've been hurt, I know that for a fact. All you want to do if have fun right now.

But why did you have to look at me and say those stuff about meeting new girls? Why do you have to ask me what I was thinking? Why did you wanna dig into my thoughts? Kept me wondering what's on your mind.

Part of me still think we were brought together by fate. Part of me think that maybe you're just another test I have to sit for. I really dunno. I'm not lost. I just dunno where I stand in your heart. As a really good friend? Or someone you wanna know more? Or just another church mate?

I really wanna know...

No comments:

Post a Comment