Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Didn't know where to turn to...

I'm the kinda person who keeps most things to myself. Actually, telling those stuff about "him" to my bffs were kinda odd. I don't usually do that. I really have no idea what went wrong. But I just want everyone to know I'm in love with this guy. A guy who may not even care if I existed or not.

But now, it has come to this point that, I don't dare to mention about "him" anymore. I mean, I still do mention him to my friends but not that frequent anymore. Sometimes I typed something about him wanting to tell my friends but ended up deleting those messages because I'm so afraid that I might annoy them. Ah come on! No one wants to hear my talking about "him" every single second. Pfffftttt... how pathetic I am. Missing someone that doesn't miss me back. Falling for someone that will not be there to catch me.

This is so sick! Why is he freaking younger than me? What a confidence killer! Bummer!!!!!!!! Why is he such a perfectionist? I don't even get the chance to catch his eyes. And why the hell he means so much to me when I barely know him? Why we have so much in common? Why when he told me he was jealous about the same thing I jealous about, I wanna run to him and hug him? (This one I know why, because I know how exactly that feels. It's like everyone in your family denies you, you're doing great but never good enough.)
Above all, WHY THE HELL I WANNA FALL FOR HIM?! Kill me somebody!

Gotta get back to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment