Thursday, March 10, 2011

Looking back...

I still couldn't really believe that I'm 21 already! Time flies really like nobody's business. T.T
Okay, "A Girl Like Me" was deleted and "Story of A Girl" was created. (Hmm... still a girl!)

2011! Man, I wrote so many new year's resolutions. I think so far I only achieved one. SORRY! I FAILED THE OTHERS! Not determined enough. TEEHEE!

To be honest, I feel I've changed alot over the years. Becoming more and more feminine (Seriously, this felt somewhat weird.). OH! I gotten myself my FIRST EVER BB Cream just now. Like seriously man! Never in my life likes putting on make ups. IT'S SO TROUBLESOME! But guys usually judge a girl with their appearance... So, I need to be more presentable. Else, I'm gonna be a lou gu po forever. (I dowannnn~~~~!!!!) So YA! I need to transform myself a lil. Just a lil...

Lately been talking a lot about guys with my bunch my crazy chixx! Girls, you guys are awesome! You know who you are...
Just now was having this chat with Yan. LMAO!!! We have visions for the man we're into right now. GOSHH!!! The conversation seemed stupid but who cares!?
Visions visions oooo visions! Those visions even changed my mind about giving birth. I DID'T WANT A KID! But he totally changed my mind about it. (Yikes! I must be crazy already!)

Ah man! So what I've been up to lately? I went back to church again!!! I'm really happy about this fact. To be in the midst of God again. Why did I left church? My psychological problem or izzit the people? They're so nice it felt like family. Yet, sometimes they seem to act differently from what they say. Sometimes makes me wonder if they take it too seriously that turned them to be a lil too extreme. I felt that they have completely turned me into someone I'm not. And I was living in disguise.
OH WELL!!! I've left that church Start all over again. Time won't wait but God WILL.
Is CHC the right church for me? I'm not so sure yet. Didn't really felt the presence of God during worship. Worship, to me, is the most important part of Christian life after prayers. Its how you communicate with God, get closer and be deeper in love with Him. Or izzit that I wasn't really opened up yet? We shall see. I wanna be committed to Him. Else, I cannot commit in anything I do.

Gosh! I need to clean my room now. Worse than a guy's room i think. PENGSAN!!!
Seriously this lazy bug in me needs pest control. Hopeless!

Today's quote?
Time won't wait, God will =P

No comments:

Post a Comment