Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He could be the one =P

People say you know you're in love when that special someone is always on your mind. He's like the sun that shines in the morning, the moon lights in the night sky. He's always there.

I'm the little girl (alright alright... not little girl anymore! But not yet a woman.) who has the same dream as any other girl, that is to meet her true love. While waiting for the arrival of her prince charming, she can't help wondering how he looks like, how he's gonna be like. Sometimes she feels all emo because she hasn't found THE ONE yet. But sometimes she's thankful cuz she doesn't think she's ready for commitment. Still, secretly she dreams about her future under the blanket, when no ones around.

The day she dreams about seems so clear right now. She couldn't even differentiate which is virtual, which is reality. She couldn't believe she has finally found someone she could call THE ONE.

This song by Miley Cyrus goes,

Smooth-talking
So rockin'
He's got everything that a girl's wantin'
Guitar cutie
He plays it groovy
And I can't keep myself from doing something stupid

He's lightning
Sparks are flyin'
Everywhere I go he's always on my mind and
I'm goin' crazy
About him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing

Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away

He could be the one...

It exactly describes how this stupid girl called ME is feeling. Believe in love at first sight? You may ask. I do. I really really do. I met this guy and I ACCIDENTALLY fell in love with him. Fell in love with his smile (Geez! Contagious!).

He's not super handsome but definitely good looking. He's not super tall but he's strong enough to protect me. Most importantly, he's a Christian. And for the first time in my entire life, I beg God so that He would let him be THE ONE. Because, for the first time in my life, I found someone that I could tell my friend, he's the kinda guy I wanna marry. I really do. I even thought about our future IF we get together. I really wish he's THE ONE standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me and then takes my hand and vows to love me forever (Now I feel really silly...). TEEHEE!!!

He's super funny, loves to bully me but I'm not sure if he cares about me. Sometimes I feel like I'm just another girl in his life. Yet, his action tells me maybe there's something more. I remember almost all the things he said and some really keeps me wonder.

My friends were very supportive. All of them. (Thank God Sherroy too because I knew she wouldn't like about THAT factor that keeps bothering me). I'm glad that they all liked him. (Finally, some guy I wanna date that's not being denied by them... YAY!!!). They wished the best for me but I fear I will fall too deeply.

Oh well, like everyone else says, If he's yours, he will be. So right now I'm just gonna leave this to God. And of cuz pray that he really is THE ONE. Call me crazy, call me despo. Oh, and this lady Miss Evelyn the Evil, sorry you have to deal with all my hiao-ness lately. Hahahahaha... You ROCK!!! I will keep my hopes up. You too babe!!! Because I believe in believing. Hahahahaha... Sometimes you just gotta believe it.

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

This is so true. I barely sleep lately. Teehee! This fact can be proved by Miss Berry Low. Because she woke me up using his name. Hahahahaha.

More to come. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment