Monday, March 14, 2011

Love in a series of unfortunate events...

So I was chatting with Evelyns. Yes, two Evelyns that I love as much. They were both damn emo. Let's do a case study on these two ladies, came out with the same conclusion.

Case 1:
Evenlyn Low aka Berry. She tends to link things together. I don't blame her. Sometimes things coincide that you just can't deny they are related. So she was all complaining why he wanna come stalking me and then post something like that?!
BUT! She said she rather pain then no feeling or losing his attention (something like that... not sure if I misinterpreted...) Then I was like what the heck?! You think very syok izzit? And told her...

"Guys we meet are horrible. Lemme show you example using the Japan Earthquake. So they came into our lives, create an Earthquake and left a huge impact on us that we're needed to be hospitalized. Fine, then after being discharged, another disaster come again. Very syok la now?"

Gee, I didn't know where that came from but it sure made a lot of sense. I should have become a journalist she said. Hahahahaha!!! And this stupid girl doesn't mind being tortured. Anyway, love is like a series of unfortunate events. MORE TO COME.


Case 2:
Evelyn Yan the siao tu kia. She also emo. Pengsan. She was like a rebound. Poor thing. Rebound of two fellas. Both jerks but both are my close friends too. Gee! I dunno what to do about it. She was desperate to get outta this shit. She does really really like one of that two. But he was kind of a turn off today. She was like I dowanna wait anymore. So sick of it. And I was telling her that I wrote that Japan Earthquake thing to another Evelyn. She was all laughing. Saying the next disaster would be Tsunami.

Hmm... true that. But I told her, more like Hurricane. Because when they come back again, they roll you up so high using the twister and smack you right on the floor when it's over. Jit tao ka pun boh chun ah (Hokkien, sorry, it means fall till leg also gone... Hahahahaha)

So is Love really a series of unfortunate events? I really really do wonder. Sometimes it seems so near, yet the guys playing things cool. Dude! We're not fishes or the kite okay?! Stop tilting and letting it loose and tilting again. This is annoying! We're not enjoying it. It's physically, mentally and emotionally torturing us. Please be nice. PLEASE BE A MAN!

But still I wanna thank God that guy I like, He's nothing like those people. (YET to find out...) His presence in my life has transformed me. I feel anew. I'm glad I've changed. To a better person instead of someone I'm not. One thing that is so depressing is that I can't seem to find a way to get closer to him. Or maybe it's cuz I'm a chicken? Hahahahaha!

Whatever now, super sleepy! Gonna take a long long nap...

PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment