Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You made me believe


O how long has it been?
Since my last talk about Love & relationship.
One, two, three, four, five?
Man, I don't even wanna talk about it.
It's not that single life isn't fun,
It's just that sometimes you feel like wanna be someone special.
Sitting at the window watching the pouring rain,
Can't help wondering why I'm still not coupled.
There are times you get so desperate you wanna crack,
But come to think about it,
Single ain't that bad after all.
But that was then.

He walked in my life one day,
Took me by surprise.
I thought he's just gonna be another life passerby.
Yet, his smiling face keeps appearing in my mind,
Stuck inside beginning to flourish.
Guess that's what people called "love at first sight".
O ya I'm not going to deny,
Because I believe you're gonna be the love of my life.

Vinod said I'm happier than ever,
Berry said I'm like a high girl in love.
I admit I was never better.
He definitely is my very own ecstasy.
Cliche but Everyday is not Sunday.
No matter how clear the road ahead seems to be,
It is going to be foggy.

I keep trying to convince myself,
That you could be the one God has prepared for me.
Dreams are for fool,
They'll let you down.
I realized I somewhat not qualified,
Not good enough to be that part of his life.
I'm scared,
Terrified about what's gonna happen next.
Finding out the awful truth in an unpleasant way,
Guess that's the hardest part the story has to be played.
Wondering how long this is going to take,
But I'm just gonna believe in whatever decision God has made.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment