Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Thoughts =)

Had a great chat with L earlier this morning. More like midnight. Chatted for 2 hours till 5 in the morning. He's always got this something to keep me awake even when I'm dead tired. Prolly cuz we're too similar. It's always nice to talk to him. Like talking to the younger me. Hahahaha I always joke about how we might be long lost cousin. How can two human beings have so much in common. Just weird. Especially our thinking about relationships and how picky we both are. DANG!

So he was telling me about this girl he's just met and how he wants to confess to her but fear that she will reject him. I guess this girl really is very special and must be really pretty too. Actually I felt honored to hear all these cuz telling me all these meant he trusts me. I'm happy for him but at the same time I'm sad for him because he's such a pessimist. Well bro, if you keep thinking that it's not gonna work out and all you really are gonna be forever alone.

Earlier, I was reading back what I wrote in this blog. Hahahahaha I didn't realize I was such an awesome writer. I can't believe all the things I've written. Like a pro. Especially the quotes I wrote to Berry and Yan about relationship using tornado tsunami as metaphor. I didn't quite remember that. Many other things too. I was sad, I was happy, I WAS ON CLOUD NINE WHEN SIMPLE PLAN ALBUM WAS RELEASED! Great moments. Awesome memories. Looking back could be so much fun.

I'm reading a book title Always The Bridesmaid. Gosh this book is driving me nuts. I wonder if Amy is going to end up alone or not. Damn! She's such a bitch in that book I couldn't stand reading the book cuz it's using first person. It's all me, myself and I. It's like I'M the bitch. Gosh! Unbelievable! I dowanna be like her. One thing about this book it's that it kinda introduced places to me. Such as Rome's attraction. Colosseum, St. Peter's (need to climb 500++ steps to reach the top but there's nice view up there), the Pantheon... AMAZING places. I wanna go Rome already =(

Anyway, it's going to be a long day tomorrow. Gonna go to bed earlier and travel to Subang again. DAMN! Don't you just hate travelling? Need to pack up pack up~

No comments:

Post a Comment