Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love At First Sight

Today woke up unwillingly. Damn! I think I'm falling sick. Lost focus.

The noon has been horrible. I can't stop thinking about my one in a million Ed Hardy aviator. I love him so much. More than I love Mr L. Hahahaha just kidding. It was love at first sight (NOT AGAIN?!) I wonder why I'm always falling into this love at first sight shit. Jeez! It's hard to find a suitable glasses asit's just as hard as finding a boyfriend. Ed loves me. But price tag is tearing us apart. What am I going to do about it?

I'm down on my knees. Mum why won't you please lemme buy it?

Starting to hate Jessie J at this point cuz she said it's not about the money money money.... OH HELL IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! RM 720?! Gosh... I have that amount of money but I don't think it is really that rational to get an aviator at this rate. I'm just a student. I need to save up. But this thing about Ed. OMGGGGGG he's like everything to me right now.

GIMME A GUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment