Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No Sun Day

Written on 11th of December 2011

Sunday. Not much of sun today. Sad. I want me sun. Anyway, woke up late. So many dreams that I couldn't even remember any of them.

Yan and I went for brunch at hong kee in taipan. The food was brilliant! A bit pricy though. And then we walked around. It's so nice to just walk around instead of driving. Haven't been walking on the street. And then we went Empire. I saw the love of my life. A 1200bucks Ed Hardy sunny!!! And it's got 40% discount. I'm dying to get it. But its too pricy. How would I afford to buy? It's insane! I'm still thinking about it. I really love it. Butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. He's one in a billion.

Quit that first. Just now on my way back after dropping Yan off at LRT station, I was so blue. I nearly cried. Jeez!

Then I decided to go to Sunway Pyramid to kill time. No cute guys. Anyway, I got myself a POPCORN set. Yum yum yum! And then then came back and watch Hachiko.

Gosh, my tears ran down like a leaking tap. I swear I couldn't feel it and the tears just ran down my face like that. It's so sad to see him like that. His owner died and never came back. But the dog doesn't know. How could it possibly know? And now I'm worrying about my tortoises. What am I gonna do with them when I die?

At night I saw this reality show called bachelorette. Gosh! Those guys are hawt! William is so cute. Watching the show makes me feel so lonely. Becoming desperate. Wish to have a bf. Dang! Maybe Mr Right is waiting for me at Simple Plan's concert. Let's be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment