Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life's a climb so keep holding on!

Written on 10th of December 2011


"Life is like a spelling test. It requires practices and when you make mistakes you have to make correction."

This was what Keith taught me tonight. Very powerful sermon. He taught us to face our mistakes instead of running away from them. We are only human. But we learn from our mistakes. Those who don't, are those who are making the biggest mistake in life.

Just be true to who you are. Jessie J said that. Well, making mistakes is not the end of the world. Even Adam and Eve disobeyed God. Whatever we've done, just be sure you don't lose your personality cuz we're all born special. Don't change who you are. Never ever. (I don't mean don't change those bad things about you, but those things which represent you)

I really like the saying that metaphoring human as the moon. We're just like the moon, has a bright side and the darker, hidden side. The side we never show. It could be really unpleasant to see, something we're too ashamed to let people find out. Well I gotta agree, there're more than just a side of me I never show. I think I really need to fight to change those facts about me. Another awesome fact I found is that moon has rough surface. It's like it crash and burn so many times but it still keep shining in the night sky. Human too. We been through so many tough times in life but we still keep holding on.

(Cameron Mitchell's version! Love it!)

Anyway... Tonight I have Yan with me as company. We pillow talked. It's so nice to have your girl with you. But the downside of it is that we both are so under the weather. Emotionally I mean. Gosh we both have been single for like forever and we're getting really scared we might end up alone. Gosh!!!!!!!! I dowanna think about it!!!!!!! I don't mean to be picky but I just want the best for myself. Is that too much to ask for?

I know God will prepare for me. I still believe He will. But I just can't help wondering when will that day come. I wanna get married by 26. 28 latest. What's wrong with me? I dowanna be someone I'm not. I'm like a childish BOY instead of girl in heart. Damn straight. I'm childish as f***. Boyish like dunno what. Jezz! But that's just...... Me! Doing crazy things in public forgetting that I am happens all the time.

I guess I'll just wait till someone see the best in me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment