Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thinking too much again...

At some point of your life, you just wanna be loved. Whether or not it's for a short period of time, you just want someone you could give all the love in the world to. There's been alot going through my mind lately, like whether do I go flirt around with that 'Canadian' guy or should I just sit there and wait till Mr. L to realize it. Well, of cuz it'd be awesome if he finds out and he likes me back (and this is like probability of 0.01) yet there's alot I need to worry about. But if I were to go for that 'canadian' guy, I dunno where will that heads to. I definitely am afraid of commitment with guys like that (well I said I was just gonna fling) just in case things get serious cuz he's a damn jerk! Grrrrhhh! Mr.L please tell me if you like me the way I like you :(

Hmm....... Wait till I get back to KL.

1 comment:

  1. thinking too much always geh lar!!!!!!
    Mr.L, i wish you can listen to evangeline deep deep heart and kao fan!!!!!!!!LOL, besides if you don't mind to skip the paktor part!!!!

    (woooohooo, i think i'm too high cause i bcome more jing san after viber,joahaeee,nitez~~ 7th Aug 2011 <3)

    ReplyDelete