Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To the left or to the right?

Am I too young to stop doing reckless things? 
Or am I too old for yet another love game?
Should I be waiting for the right train before I hop in?
Or should I just take the next train to nowhere?
Are you the one that I will spend my happily ever after with?
Or is he gonna be my next conquest?

Sitting on the bus looking through the window,
Then I close my eyes and all I see is the shape of your smiling face.
How did I fall for you?
Why it happened so quickly I didn't get to stop it?
I hated myself for being so easy,
But the fact that you're a package of everything I want fascinates me.
How could you fit so perfectly for me?
Why did you sneak in when I was throwing my cautions to the wind?
I love you and I wanna be with you.
Reality tells me it's time to move on but my heart's telling me to wait.

So whether do I learn to be a bitch/slut,
Or stay who I am till you feel my love?
The answer is pretty clear.
But at certain point I just wanna do reckless things I might regret.
Life is short.
Who knows it's 10 years later when you realize?
In the end I'm still debating with myself,
Stuck in dilemma waiting for yet another drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment