Sunday, June 19, 2011

Too little too long...

"难过是因为闷了很久..."
I couldn't agree more. I have been single FOREVER. Sometimes I really wanna feel loved. Not love from God, family or friends, but from a boyfriend. Although I can't see myself having a boyfriend, getting into serious relationship and all yet, deep down, I wanna be the innocent, blur girlfriend.

Sometimes things and people life leads you the wrong way. You kept going didn't know where you're heading to until you hit a hole or run into a rock. That's when you wake up from your dream, with bruises and pain, tears and sadness.

I really really was so sure that I've found the one. So sure that I just sit there waiting for it to happen. So sure that I keep praying to God like a little girl promising God she'll be a good girl so that she'll get some rewards like candies or something. But now I really am uncertain anymore. Not that I'm doubting God but things just got clearer and clearer. The more I know, the more I sink. The hollowness in my heart got deeper and deeper I can barely breathe.

Guess it's true that to make your dreams come true, first you'll have to WAKE UP. Listening to Britney's "From the bottom of my broken heart". Kinda felt some parts of the song. Accidentally shed a tear. One sided love sucks.

Alright, it's time to move on. But it's been 4 months, I dunno how am I gonna deal with this one this time........

No comments:

Post a Comment