Friday, June 17, 2011

Get you heart ON!!!

Click here. It will direct you to the link to stream the whole album.

Gosh! You have no idea HOW happy I was when I saw this on my dad's iPhone last night. I was like on cloud 9! I mean maybe not getting the Ultimate Fan Bundle ain't that bad after all. It's like I don't have the free membership and posters that's all. Because I still get to stream the WHOLE album.

I'm so with EVERY SINGLE song in this "Get Your Heart On" album. Imma SPread this news. Everybody MUST get the album or at least go stream it!

There's a few, wait NO, a number of songs in this album I really really like. 1st of cuz is none other than Jetlag! I really really love the song "Gone Too Soon", "This Song Saved My Life", "Last One Standing", "You Suck At Love", "Summer Paradise", "Freaking Me Out".... Wait, this is like almost the whole album already! Hahahahahaha... Call me crazy but I'm really obsessed about this band.


Here's the lyric of "This Song Saved My Life".

Damn, I dunno what to say. Totally speechless. Simple Plan NEVER let me down. But the Live Chat with Simple Plan always does. I don't understand how that thing works. Or izzit cuz it was at the end already?! Ah, whatever. I didn't make it for the chat because dad promised to send me back at 6am but ended up departing at 6.30am. Oh well, at least I get to stream the WHOLE album. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I've waited for the album for like.......3 and a half years!!!

IT IS WORTH WAITING! Because the songs they produced are AWESOME!!! I can go on saying this forever. Oh how I love you Simple Plan. So love you for a moment I'd almost forgotten my love. Simple Plan is EVERYTHING to me. And I can't wait till I get this album!!!

One thing, I was blessed with RM300. I dunno what to do with it. I was supposed to get something I need with that money but I didn't expect I was given this much. Should I buy the Ultimate Fan Bundle? NAH!!!!!!!!!! I thought that through... Not really that necessary anymore. 50 bucks goes to.....*censored* and the rest I will spend them wisely!

WOOHOO!!! Today is the HAPPIEST day of my life (so far)!!! And I gave dad the Music & Wine album.
Wonder if he's gonna like it. Since he drinks wine so much, guess he needs a really awesome cd as company. Anyway, it was meant for the Father's Day. Like it or not, it's his now! Next trip back home I'm gonna rip those cds for my iPod. Seriously in love with Jazz music.

Listening to Simple Plan's "Summer Paradise" now. Feel like going to the beach!!!


Peace out! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment