Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love is just around the corner...

So he said I'm a stalker. Damn! I know it's true but that was kinda hurtful. That sentence keeps circling in my head. Gosh! I seriously don't like this feeling.

My sad look... WAHAHA!

This morning I told Berry I'm tired of banging on walls like a stupid ball. This indicates that it is one sided, no respond, nothing at all. Just the harder I hit, the further I bounce back and the harder I hit the ground.

Should I carry on? I can't help but wondering. But if he is who God promised will be mine then he will be. Till now I'm still not certain. I dowanna take action because I'm afraid of the outcomes. What if in the end it turns out he was just another passerby but I already love him so deeply I can't turn back? What if in the end I will lose him? I cannot bear to see what's coming. Cannot bear losing him as a lover or a friend.

In the recent episode of HIMYM I watched, after what Jen said to Ted about how love is running to him, ask him to wait. I'm like.... yea, JUST WAIT. It's just around the corner. Maybe at my blindspot I just hadn't seen. Hahahaha, too good to be true. Man, I really hate guessing games. What to do? Tik tok tik tok... I guess I'll just wait till the day he's leaving Malaysia. Cuz by that time, I have nothing else to lose.


Just around the corner.....

No comments:

Post a Comment