Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dream dream dream~

I gotta say, Superman has been my childhood superhero. Look how awesome he is?!


That was random but em..... what can I say? I just feel like blogging something. I don't need a reader, I just wanna be a writer (Doesn't really make sense). Thoughts could get you far but when you come back to senses, you're still at where you were. I wanna see how far I can get... whether in reality or in my dreams.

Dreams have no boundaries. I gotta agree with this. A handsome mixed guy randomly entered my dream and told me he has no idea what he is and all he knew was that he's a muslim. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
In reality, don't think anyone would actually come to me and say that. Fun-neh!

Well, I dunno what am I trying to write here but for now, my life is kinda heading to nowhere. Sucks! Who cares? I have many reasons to stay in this world still. I have my dream of owning a FOOD COMPLEX. Yes, you "heard" me. My dream is to own a building with different cuisines. Guess I need to travel all over the world to hire some really great chefs to make this happen. But the problem is, I have the concept, but I don't have modal. I'm on liability! I own the freaking ptptn money! How O how long will my dreams come true?

Nevermind... If the world's not gonna end, I will have the chance to achieve it. But for now, live a life like I'm dying first. Hiak hiak.... TETRIS BATTLE HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment