Monday, January 9, 2012

My heart is so ON for Simple Plan.


OMG!!!!!!!!!!! FEW MORE DAYS AWAY TILL I SEE SIMPLE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! They are currently on their GYHO2012 Tour. Performing in Hong Kong tomorrow. Then, Philippine. After that, MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been spending my last couple of days listening to Simple Plan's latest album. I needda learn all the lyrics! GOSH! I'm so so high! Last Friday JFK from Hitz.fm was giving out Simple Plan ROCK ZONE concert ticket. I wanna commit suicide cuz I bought it myself. But it's alright. At least it's guaranteed. Sides, I dowanna spend my time getting so nervous and all. BUT THEY'RE GIVING FREE PASSES TO MEET AND GREET SIMPLE PLAN! This is something to die for. OMG! Please lemme win it! I'd do anything within my capability to talk to them and see them face to face! I'd even go to the airport to welcome them. JESUS! How to track the time? OMG gimme some hints please. I WANNA SEE THEM!!!! Literally stuck my ears to Hitz.fm that night. Got retweeted by JFK and be the only one who has a tweet favorite-ed by Hitz.fm. BEST DAY EVER yet. But its so sad I didn't hear anything about the meet and greet Simple Plan. Instead, they have for Foster the People. B-U-M-M-E-R!

Geez, I've been high all week. Yesterday went starbucks. Ain't that the best place to do your stuff? I so rely on Starbucks. It's not doing me good cuz I can't do anything at hostel. JEEZ! It's so annoying. And omg ain't the world small? I saw Ling Ming at Starbucks CHERAS! Seriously what is wrong with the world? And why her? Why not someone else?


Anyway, today was so unproductive. Jeez! I watched I Am Number Four. Gosh... starting to feel that guy i forgot his real name. He's got this typical beach boyish yet cool kinda look. AHHHH! I can't wait till the next movie. When is The Power Of Six coming out? 2 years? Gimme a gun! Maybe I should get a book.

WHO CARES NOW? All I can think of is Simple Plan right now. GOSH! And what's worse? They literally turned me into a stalker! I keep stalking JFK to see if he's tweeting about Simple Plan. AND SHIT! Now I just realized Hitz Live is at 8pm till 12am. I WOULD HAVE MISSED THE MEET AND GREET! I'm going to die... gimme a gun!

Whatever, go to bed. Listen to hitz tomorrow. Let's hope I will get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment